The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow…..this is getting interesting. 

Getting close to time to sit back and watch MAGAt’s heads explode. 

It's been really amazing to see him and the woman (Candace?) who did the interview trying to walk his comments back.  Not surprised at that actually, still trying to get my head around how rational and on point his comments were, and flabbergasted that he FINALLY said the truth.  If only 3 years too late ...

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Hmm…Interesting perspective now that’s it’s his watch.

with all the red states fighting the vax mandate tooth and nail.    remember when i said the republicans were fighting the mandates so hard so that joe would fail against covid so they could blame him/    and bam....here they are blaming him.    it was so predictable.

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, commando said:

with all the red states fighting the vax mandate tooth and nail.    remember when i said the republicans were fighting the mandates so hard so that joe would fail against covid so they could blame him/    and bam....here they are blaming him.    it was so predictable.

I mean, they don't need to.  Joe made a stupid promise, one that no normal person took seriously, he did it as a campaign move and it made sense but no one thought Joe was going to magically fix this.

• Fire 1
14 minutes ago, commando said:

I think you missed the whole point.  

candidate Joe says the national government should solve this (when he’s not in charge)

President Joe says it’s actually a State issue and National government can’t stop it. (Now that he’s in charge). 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think you missed the whole point.  

candidate Joe says the national government should solve this (when he’s not in charge)

President Joe says it’s actually a State issue and National government can’t stop it. (Now that he’s in charge). 

what if the states hadn't fought the vax mandate and people had complied.   we would have herd immunity now thanks to a national government action.  but since the states are determined to keep this thing going here we are.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1