The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Do some leftists have sticks up their butts? Absolutely!

Do many MAGA's have sticks up their butts? Absolutely!

I mean Trump spent every Sunday morning for about 5 years complaining about the biased SNL skits and begged his followers to not watch.  Same with people on the left demanding people boycott Chapelle specials.  

All of these people suck!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
27 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I mean Trump spent every Sunday morning for about 5 years complaining about the biased SNL skits and begged his followers to not watch.  Same with people on the left demanding people boycott Chapelle specials.  

But the left is what will kill comedy.

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Chapelle caters to white, right wingers? That's a bit of a stretch. He seems to mock white people (along with everyone else) at every turn.

I think I will have watch Chappelle someday. I like equal opportunity mocking. 

• Plus1 1
51 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Does anyone honestly think Trump had a thick skin? Goodness no! He could take nothing. I am pretty sure he suffers from delusions of grandeur, and it is sad that he has “followers”. Some like Jim Jones had, I suspect. He doesn’t have 74 million followers though. I do think the stuff thrown at his wife and youngest kid were out of bounds and deserved some backlash. The others siblings were in the spotlight.

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Ha!  I thought you were joking too!

As much time as you spend on here, did you actually believe @B.B. Hemingwayfancied identity politics?

Now that’s funny!

I was joking and I guess I need to spell out my Norm Macdonald dry humor at the bottom of the posts. It doesn’t play well on a message board.  My apologies.  

i certainly know @B.B. Hemingway doesn’t fancy identity politics and we have our own humor thing going.  Remember the cats??  And the take things literally post of your? 

• Plus1 1