The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not understanding this one.  If students are required to mask and be vaccinated, why can’t  they attend in person especially given that college athletics are allowing in person viewing?

Frankly at this point you are absolutely correct. I understand the virus is still moving around but the vaccine greatly diminishes the risks associated.

Also 5 day quarantine for positive tests makes it alot easier to manage staffing when employees start getting sick. Part of the problem before is logistics. A highly contagious virus that will put out employees 2 weeks minimum made things extremely difficult to manage. It's not like that anymore. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Frankly at this point you are absolutely correct. I understand the virus is still moving around but the vaccine greatly diminishes the risks associated.

Also 5 day quarantine for positive tests makes it alot easier to manage staffing when employees start getting sick. Part of the problem before is logistics. A highly contagious virus that will put out employees 2 weeks minimum made things extremely difficult to manage. It's not like that anymore. 

It is bad theater at this point.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1