OLB Cameron Lenhardt

HuskerBoard Predictor  

43 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lenhardt commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan State
    • Tennessee
    • Penn State
    • Maryland

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, Red Five said:

A lot of the guys doing all star game announcements sign early then just keep it a secret until they announce at the game.

We've had a couple do that in the past.  NPG comes to mind.

I wish NPG would have played more and panned out.  I know he is still on the team but there was so much buzz when he committed Husker Fans thought he would at least have a defensive role by year 2 and since our coaches suck at developing he never got to maximize his potential. Such a shame.

5 minutes ago, Farms said:

N.  Somebody made an oopsie and accidentally already listed him on the huskers.com website on the football roster but it was promptly taken down as it was obviously suppose to be a secret until his announcement.

Pretty bad kept secret even before then lol

4 hours ago, Farms said:

N.  Somebody made an oopsie and accidentally already listed him on the huskers.com website on the football roster but it was promptly taken down as it was obviously suppose to be a secret until his announcement.

That stinks for the kid.

How soon can they enter the portal after submitting the LOI? :lol:

He did sign his LOI last week.  Just not announcing it until the Under Armour game on January 3rd.

He was down to three schools with Nebraska and Georgia Tech being two of them.  It seems like Maryland was the third but it didn't specifically say - Penn State and Rutgers were the other finalists.  He didn't decide until signing day.  He called the coaches to let them know his decision.

He said it came down to feeling a fit.  He said the coaches are "from where I'm from ... that area ... we grew up in the same way".  I believe he's originally from Staten Island, New York.

• Plus1 1
On 12/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, suh_fan93 said:

So as soon as I saw this Tweet from Rhule, I thought he was referring to Lenhardt as a silent commit.  Not sure why I thought that and I haven't really been able to link anything but it just seemed to fit to me.

Now I see that he Tweeted it out shortly after Lenhardt tweeted the above.  So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Mavric pinned this topic