4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

How do you hear the music with your lawnmower going? Or do I just have an unusually loud mower?

When I'm outside grilling I bring my phone and my little bluetooth speaker so I can play music, but I don't need pockets to carry those.

I wear air pods turned up all the way (I know it will make me deaf) and I have an electric/battery powered mower, so it's not quite as loud as a gas-powered mower.

25 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I have basically lived in basketball shorts since March. Having to put dress pants back on in a few weeks is going to be depressing. 

By "dress pants" do you mean 25 dollar khakis?  Because that is what I go with when I teach!  That and different colored Under Armor 1/4 zips.

Except on Fridays...when we wear jeans and I feel like a new man.

You guys must be buying weird athletic shorts cuz I never have a problem with them falling down or stuff falling out of the pockets

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

By "dress pants" do you mean 25 dollar khakis?  Because that is what I go with when I teach!  That and different colored Under Armor 1/4 zips.

Be honest; are you Jim Harbaugh? 

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I don't presume to understand fashion at all, but this is hilarious to me because when I was in my teens and 20s, anything above the knee was an immense faux pas. 

Also, wear whatever the hell you want; you're a grown-a$$ man

I wore a pair of shorts the other day to the gym from high school and was told they were odd because they went past the knee. Even I’m not exempt here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Except on Fridays...when we wear jeans and I feel like a new man.

I gotta be honest: if I'm buying dress pants, they're going to be cheaper than $25. It's probably why my wife buys 90% of my clothes for me. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Have you guys tried these? They look comfy.

114712729_23844972985950026_601050879400

No wonder you acted like a teenager when you first started posting here.

That would be correct. I used to scroll through Huskerboard in last period study hall on the computers. Daily!