Jump to content

Censorship


Recommended Posts

When Zuck started FB there is no way he could have ever dreamed that it would turn into this...

 

Shoot, it was basically just another way for college doods to try and hook up.

 

Speaking of that, is Hot or Not still around?  Haha

  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is one of the stupidest things you have said on this board, which is no small feat.

Now, I've never heard of the Babylon Bee, and I don't think they need to be censored, but I am entertained by the pearl-clutching from the right wingers on this.   For the past four years, y

Evergreen.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

 

Hannity is one of the progenitors of this propaganda, it's being skewered for the obvious fakery that it is, and so he's trying to go on the offensive to change the narrative. 

 

 

 

Just for context, he's the guy who has been sending Fox News reporters on at least two separate nights to report live from outside Joe Biden's home, where nothing is going on.

 

I'm not  sure this Hannity guy is exactly what you'd call a straight shooter.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

 

Just for context, he's the guy who has been sending Fox News reporters on at least two separate nights to report live from outside Joe Biden's home, where nothing is going on.

 

I'm not  sure this Hannity guy is exactly what you'd call a straight shooter.

Or you could Bing search it and  find that other media outlets report the same thing about NPR...  It is completely indefensible.  If the shoe were on the other son's foot NPR would not go 15 minutes without reminding us how careless Jr was with evidence of Dad's quid pro quo.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Or you could Bing search it and  find that other media outlets report the same thing about NPR...  It is completely indefensible.  If the shoe were on the other son's foot NPR would not go 15 minutes without reminding us how careless Jr was with evidence of Dad's quid pro quo.

NPR is also refusing to talk about how Trump talks with lizard people and was actually born in Honduras.  It's actually unconstitutional for him to be President!  You'd think they would report this!

 

Trump isn't an American and no one is talking about it!!!!  :madash

  • Haha 1
Link to post
21 hours ago, funhusker said:

NPR is also refusing to talk about how Trump talks with lizard people and was actually born in Honduras.  It's actually unconstitutional for him to be President!  You'd think they would report this!

 

Trump isn't an American and no one is talking about it!!!!  :madash

I haven't heard NPR mention Biden's noticeable signs of dementia. But rarely a car trip without the overpaid non-profiteers imagining horrors from the poor boys.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I haven't heard NPR mention Biden's noticeable signs of dementia. But rarely a car trip without the overpaid non-profiteers imagining horrors from the poor boys.

 

Have you heard NPR talk about trump's Chinese bank account? Or trump's taxes? What about the healthcare plan trump's gonna replace Obamacare with in two weeks?

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
54 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I haven't heard NPR mention Biden's noticeable signs of dementia. But rarely a car trip without the overpaid non-profiteers imagining horrors from the poor boys.

It's telling that you don't deny Trump is ineligible to be President.

 

Are you part lizard?

Link to post

how big tech can shift thousands of votes (video)

 

https://news.yahoo.com/big-tech-bias-could-shift-005728714.html

 

Cliffs: by manipulating internet search results to favor one side.  It is more insidious than the blatant censorship we've seen on social media. 

 

The proof is in the yahoo pudding, just read the titles of the articles and other videos on the page and 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

how big tech can shift thousands of votes (video)

 

https://news.yahoo.com/big-tech-bias-could-shift-005728714.html

 

Cliffs: by manipulating internet search results to favor one side.  It is more insidious than the blatant censorship we've seen on social media. 

 

The proof is in the yahoo pudding, just read the titles of the articles and other videos on the page and 

 

This cuts both ways.

 

Big Tech algorithms manipulate people equally depending on what info we feed them and they've been soft-peddling stuff radicalizing Republicans like blatantly false Trump ads and QAnon/pizzagate and white supremacist propaganda for a long time.

 

They've largely been letting the right run around and do whatever they want on their platforms. They want their ad revenue, too.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...