The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

16 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If you'd clicked on the links you'd notice the red flags came from the Obama State department.  The State Dept is basically all liberals under any administration.

I was skeptical at first, and still am a bit, but less so after I learned the idiot left a crack pipe in a RENTAL car.  At this point it's trite to point out Hunter is not his real name. 

It really is amazing what Trumpers have convinced themselves as being liberal.  It's like if something isn't far far FAR right....it's liberal.

The state department and our intelligence community has for a very long time been filled with life long Republicans.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It really is amazing what Trumpers have convinced themselves as being liberal.  It's like if something isn't far far FAR right....it's liberal.

The state department and our intelligence community has for a very long time been filled with life long Republicans.

the real RINOS are the trumpers.    their brand of far right extremism isn't republican.

• Plus1 3
18 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I was told he was completely placid and was just tucking in his shirt!

OK.....why did he and the girl move from the living room to the bedroom....she appears to be trying to untuck his shirt while he's sitting on the bed....he rubs her back....he then lays down on the bed and puts his hand down his pants while she's standing over him.

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK.....why did he and the girl move from the living room to the bedroom....she appears to be trying to untuck his shirt while he's sitting on the bed....he rubs her back....he then lays down on the bed and puts his hand down his pants while she's standing over him.

Keep in mind Rudy has been told that the girl is 15.