Biden's America

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

It's gotta suck to keep throwing things against the wall and having them all slide right off.

The spaghetti method isn't always effective. Sad trombone.

How did he go from the DA that took down the mob and America's mayor to this???

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, ZRod said:

How did he go from the DA that took down the mob and America's mayor to this???

Same as Lindsey Graham. Kompromat. 

The Russians dug up dirt on both of them, and likely more members of the GOP, and applied pressure.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, knapplc said:

It's gotta suck to keep throwing things against the wall and having them all slide right off.

The spaghetti method isn't always effective. Sad trombone.

I'm increasingly convinced they aren't really trying. What they are doing is motivating their base, who drink this stuff like it's Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator.

It helps their voters think Democrats are just as bad as they are. It rationalizes continued support for the bad guys.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
22 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm increasingly convinced they aren't really trying. What they are doing is motivating their base, who drink this stuff like it's Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator.

It helps their voters think Democrats are just as bad as they are. It rationalizes continued support for the bad guys.

Yep, they don't have to actually prove anything.  They just have to keep talking about it and claiming there's bad stuff that some day they are going to prove.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Trophy for the Brawndo/Idiocracy reference :thumbs

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh the horror. 

Why would a person not want a more efficient furnace, ac, fridge, etc?

I would definitely be against forcing folks to throw out older models that still work fine (I know, no one serious is proposing that), but when my 20 year old a/c kicks the bucket you bet your a$$ I’m getting the most efficient one I can afford!

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
Just now, funhusker said:

Why would a person not want a more efficient furnace, ac, fridge, etc?

I would definitely be against forcing folks to throw out older models that still work fine (I know, no one serious is proposing that), but when my 20 year old a/c kicks the bucket you bet your a$$ I’m getting the most efficient one I can afford!

Amen!

With that said...when my fridge died...I went and bought the one that looked most like the one my parents had because that f#&%ing machine lasted for 35 plus years!  

I will never by a f#&%ing side by side fridge again!  I just wish my new one had the color option of avocado!   

• Haha 1