Biden's America

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If I’m reading correctly, the reason the Middle East is a disaster right now and the southern border is Bigly out of control three years into a Presidential Administration is…………But but but but Trump:facepalm:.   Strange, but ok.   

the middle east is an easy pot to stir.   putin has his iranian allies stirring the pot to get more american arms shipped to the middle east so fewer can go to ukraine     

• TBH 1

52 minutes ago, commando said:

the middle east is an easy pot to stir.   putin has his iranian allies stirring the pot to get more american arms shipped to the middle east so fewer can go to ukraine     

This is so true.  But...but....but...it's Biden's fault. 

Well.....I guess it is because Biden is helping Ukraine fight Republican's overlord...so then he has to stir the pot in the ME.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

There's a whole swath of people who unironically think Joe Biden personally made gas prices and inflation go up himself.

I'm guessing a lot of the same folks think the Middle East is the way it is now because Brandon personally ordered that Palestinian attack on Israel.

That our society has become "any problem is fine if you can dunk on the other party with it" speaks super duper poorly to America's civic education system. For that I personally blame you, sir.

I did that!  Haha

I think it is pretty normal (wrong but common) to blame the President at the time IF you don't like that President.  

• TBH 2

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, if Republicans want to go down the rabbit hole of blaming all the middle east wars on Biden, we could aways just move it in this direction.

Or when The Big Guy has an Iranian mole in his Defense Department :dunno

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Nah those problems exist because the world is a complex place full of conflict and competing interests from lots of different groups of people with different, sometimes opposing, interests.

Most of us have admitted as much. Anyone who tries to distill the blame down to Biden or Trump or any other single president is lying or stupid. Conmen like Trump sell simple solutions to hard problems. Who can forget "I alone can fix it?"

If you weren't born yesterday, you realize they're lying. Personally I think he's a corrupt piece of crap who gets off on being a political cult leader, and it freaks me out to see how many people are willing to buy in. I thought we were smarter than that as a people.

Even here in this thread, you're towing his current company line.

I'm happy to continue casting my lot with Biden because he's honest. He's not selling me snake oil and telling me I just need to put my faith in him to fix all the world's scary problem. They just keep quietly, competently plugging away behind the scenes, making the sausage that moves the ball forward on real issues while not promising any magic solutions to things they can't directly control. They're just working to make things better than they are now. I'll take that over a self-obssessed liar just vying to stay out of prison, 10 times out of 10.

This is a well stated and perfect response.

However, it's well known that the Middle East is a bastion of stability and is known for its long periods of peace and collaboration with the West.

Any deviation from this list be Biden's fault. No, my opinion will not be changed based on well sourced facts or articulated arguments as seen above. And yes, I plan on voting based on this. 

• Plus1 2

Well, this is not welcome news as I get closer to making a decision as to when to "retire". I know I don't want to stop working entirely, but sure would be nice to do something that I want to do, rather than have to do.

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Well, this is not welcome news as I get closer to making a decision as to when to "retire". I know I don't want to stop working entirely, but sure would be nice to do something that I want to do, rather than have to do.

I guess I should be glad I live in OKLA.

• Plus1 1

Sure, Joe Biden is overseeing the best economic performance on the developed world. 

But as an average voter living in America's heartland, something about Trumps rapist, moronic, selfish and unhinged nature speaks to my Christian sensibilities. Him facing 91 felony counts and his genuine disdain for Democracy are simply unexpected bonuses.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
9 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Sure, Joe Biden is overseeing the best economic performance on the developed world. 

But as an average voter living in America's heartland, something about Trumps rapist, moronic, selfish and unhinged nature speaks to my Christian sensibilities. Him facing 91 felony counts and his genuine disdain for Democracy are simply unexpected bonuses.

Don't forget the bonus benefit that for a small donation you can receive an unaccompanied, anonymous trip to his gold plated s#!tter where you can read all our top intel secrets.  What's not to love about that?