Biden's America

18 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Classic.

So tell me what’s classic about it.   @BigRedBuster asked if the investigation stemmed from information on the laptop.   How am I supposed to know that when the link to his story doesn’t say.   Are you of the opinion I should have a direct link to the FBI on all investigations?  

Whether this investigation ties into information on Hunter’s laptop or not has no bearing on the fact the laptop stories were not Russian disinformation like the 51 security experts said it was.  

So again, what’s classic about my statement. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

So tell me what’s classic about it.   @BigRedBuster asked if the investigation stemmed from information on the laptop.   How am I supposed to know that when the link to his story doesn’t say.   Are you of the opinion I should have a direct link to the FBI on all investigations?  

Whether this investigation ties into information on Hunter’s laptop or not has no bearing on the fact the laptop stories were not Russian disinformation like the 51 security experts said it was.  

So again, what’s classic about my statement. 

Classic Archy to make an assertion about something you don't actually know and try to avoid it by asking a different question. I'll give you credit for being able to admit that there's something you don't know though.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

37 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Classic Archy to make an assertion about something you don't actually know and try to avoid it by asking a different question. I'll give you credit for being able to admit that there's something you don't know though.

Here’s a fun fact for you.   The FBI has already said the Hunter laptop is real and NOT Russian disinformation.   And just so you are aware since it seems you entered the discussion late in the game, I didn’t bring up the laptop in the context of this particular investigation.  Someone else did.  

Now about that assertion.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you not believe the FBI.   They have said the laptop is real

Sure, the laptop is real.  I'm not sure how anyone can claim everything on it was on it when he dropped it off at a huge MAGA store and then they give it to the Republican party.

You claiming you trust the FBI when they are investigating a Democrat is funny though.

And, I've said many times, if it's real and the FBI can verify bad things that are on it, were on it when Hunter dropped it off, I'm all for him getting whatever punishment he should get.  

• Plus1 3

Ever notice the difference... There maybe enough evidence to charge Hunter with something... Ok charge him then. :dunno

There maybe enough evidence to charge Jr., Ivanka, Jared, Gates, Manafort, et al with something. The greatest witch hunt in history!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

Al Franken took an inappropriate picture. He needs to resign.

Rudy took his pants off in a Borat film. Boys will be boys.

Anothony whipped his weiner out in a bunch of text to various women that were not his wife. He needs to go.

Trump cheated on his pregnant supermodel wife, and every other wife he's ever had. That's our guy!!!

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3