Biden's America

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Not pass an inflation reduction bill that doesn’t actually reduce inflation. 

that sounds like a very specific plan.   i think what maga will do is give ukraine to putin and putin will open the gas lines and prices will drop.   

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

That’s the rub. They don’t have plans for anything. They’re a reactionary opposition party.

Unless you’re interested primarily in posturing against wokeness or legislating Christianity into law.

Don't forget the primary goal of the conservative movement: cutting taxes for the wealthy. That's it, that's their goal. And if it means denouncing Democracy and vomiting out talking points from the Kremlin, they won't hesitate to do it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
On 9/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, Archy1221 said:

They would be on my health insurance plan regardless of Obamacare.   They were dependents on my tax return still.   Obamacare didn’t change that.

What is this “Obamacare” you speak of?

As far as I know, their is no such law on the books…:dunno

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, funhusker said:

What is this “Obamacare” you speak of?

As far as I know, their is no such law on the books…:dunno

It’s an audible the Chiefs use to call out cover zero.  Helps with the protection. 

Might also be that Some people like Barack Obama himself  refer to it as Democrats signature health care plan that helped raise prices quite a bit in the market.  

• Plus1 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

It’s an audible the Chiefs use to call out cover zero.  Helps with the protection. 

Might also be that Some people like Barack Obama himself  refer to it as Democrats signature health care plan that helped raise prices quite a bit in the market.  

So just because Obama is being dishonest, you join in?  That's silly... 

28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

So just because Obama is being dishonest, you join in?  That's silly... 

Maybe.  

Problem for you is that R’s, D’s and Independents refer to the expensive ACA law as Obamacare in reference to the Admin that helped get it passed.  

Not in the same universe as the name games being played with the FL law.  

Keep trying though…..

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Maybe.  

Problem for you is that R’s, D’s and Independents refer to the expensive ACA law as Obamacare in reference to the Admin that helped get it passed.  

Not in the same universe as the name games being played with the FL law.  

Keep trying though…..

So you do know the Florida law folks are talking about?!?!

• Plus1 2