Who should be our starting QB?

Moiraine

Who should be our starting QB?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, krc1995 said:

Damn. Brees got some guns. Unflexed too. 

Quite thinking I’m judging y’alls noodles. You got them computer arms. 

It's my self consciousness... my dad always made fun of them because I'm taller and lankier than him. Said they were puny, I've never gotten over it  :hmmph

• Haha 2

I wish you could start a poll within an existing thread.

The poll would be a 'Yes' or 'No' answer to this:

"If we had kicked three field goals in the second half against Northwestern and won the game 22-21 with Adrian finishing it out, would you still want to have seen Adrian benched?"

I'm going to assume it would be a 90% 'Yes.'

If we win at least 3 of the last 4 against some of these s***stain teams left on the schedule in the West with Luke at the helm, the drama that was the theater of this changing of the guard will be pretty intriguing (and for me also a bit bizarre) years down the road.

3 minutes ago, Undone said:

I wish you could start a poll within an existing thread.

The poll would be a 'Yes' or 'No' answer to this:

"If we had kicked three field goals in the second half against Northwestern and won the game 22-21 with Adrian finishing it out, would you still want to have seen Adrian benched?"

I'm going to assume it would be a 90% 'Yes.'

If we win at least 3 of the last 4 against some of these s***stain teams left on the schedule in the West with Luke at the helm, the drama that was the theater of this changing of the guard will be pretty intriguing (and for me also a bit bizarre) years down the road.

I think we're going to see both guys in games down the stretch. Luke really provides a spark, but if Adrian could get back to his Freshman year passing we'd be in great shape.

This is one isolated play so I'm not saying this is necessarily true in a larger sense.  But on our last third down, we ran a route concept that we've seen several times this year: a middle receiver (usually a TE) runs a deep curl in the middle of the field  (usually 10ish yards) while two other receivers run crossing routes from opposite sides of the field then settle down at 6ish yards.  Really nice concept against a zone because it gives three easy targets inside the hashes for the QB to pick from.  It sure looked like Luke locked in on the TE at/before the snap because he never looked anywhere else and forced it to the well-covered TE for an incompletion.  But the receiver crossing from left to right looked to be wide open and probably would have gotten the first down.

Now, again, that was one play and it can happen to anyone.  But that's the kind of play that we have to be able to make to move the chains, especially in the four minute drill.