Who should be our starting QB?

Moiraine

Who should be our starting QB?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mean did people expect Trevor Lawrence?  If you’ve been paying attention you knew LMC’s weaknesses before the game today. He worked through them, his only turnover he had about a half a second to throw, and he got a win. 

Come on, chill out people. We’ve sucked for 3 years. Any win is a good win and let’s see if you e can build an offense around the youth in this weird season. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Why all the shade on LMC? It wasn’t pretty. Got it done. Defense is playing better. O line wasnt really getting a push or movement. High snaps. I am not saying he is the “savior”. But 2Am’s performance last week, was a dumptser fire. Fade route damn near in the stands. Something is up with that kid. His minions are dancing in his kitchen. I believe he is thinking too much. Sometimes you gotta turn it loose. 

Ill take the W. Im excited about the effort and fight. It has been a while. 

Not gonna lie, palpitations when we ran that missed field goal out. My sh@t was skipping beats. 

GBR!

Why all the shade? Because he’s the starting QB. If AM had the same game everyone would be all over him. 

AM’s problem is that he had too good of freshman year. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Why all the shade on LMC? It wasn’t pretty. Got it done. Defense is playing better. O line wasnt really getting a push or movement. High snaps. I am not saying he is the “savior”. But 2Am’s performance last week, was a dumptser fire. Fade route damn near in the stands. Something is up with that kid. His minions are dancing in his kitchen. I believe he is thinking too much. Sometimes you gotta turn it loose. 

Ill take the W. Im excited about the effort and fight. It has been a while. 

Not gonna lie, palpitations when we ran that missed field goal out. My sh@t was skipping beats. 

GBR!

people on this board think they can assume what Luke will look like for the next 4 years based on 1 full game film. I saw things I didn’t like, but if he can run the offense with tempo, be a good runner and make good decisions and accurate passes - he can be a good college QB. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Why all the shade? Because he’s the starting QB. If AM had the same game everyone would be all over him. 

Yep, because AM is a 3 year started and we expect more from him. We also expect more from Luke. Which one do you think has the better chance of brining more to the table in the future if we concede that they both would have looked identical in todays game?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
18 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yep if the assumption is Luke will never get better like AM, then yes, we need to recruit a polished 5 star that will step in right away like Lawerence. But maybe Luke can make strides like Milton and become a damn good college QB. 

And what if I told you he’s already there. On the sideline. Waiting. 

2 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Explain? It’s this backwards 

I'm not sure how to make that any clearer? I think the receivers are a bigger problem than the QBs? Is that a confusing statement to you?

• Fire 1

Have to remember, LM is still only in his 3rd year playing QB. It’s going to take some time, but he should improve pretty consistently.  And to whoever said he can’t throw the ball 20 yards, get real. 

Right now, even being limited throwing, he brings more than AM just because he’s more decisive and runs more aggressively.  And the play he made when he threw it left handed.  That shows the pure athleticism he has. AM never makes a play like that. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1