Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'm still waiting for the evidence that President Trump told anyone to storm the Capitol.  Of course it doesn't help that Silicon Valley destroyed evidence and the MSM won't just show the tweets.

You know Trump's entire speech was recorded on video, right? But no matter what Trump did or said, you'll pretend he didn't mean it. We've all seen this song and dance numerous times.

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You know Trump's entire speech was recorded on video, right? But no matter what Trump did or said, you'll pretend he didn't mean it. We've all seen this song and dance numerous times.

I had this conversation with a coworker yesterday.  He couldn't find the connection either.

We teach.  I tried to use the analogy of having kids in class just before lunch really angry about lunch portions being too small and they wanted more.  They start talking about storming into the kitchen and taking what they deserve.  The teacher lets them vent in anger and tells them that they are right to be upset.  They aren't getting enough to eat and something should be done about it.  The teacher then, in a speech directed to the entire class, says "I'll march with you to the lunchroom!"  as the class cheers on in anger.

They kids go to lunch and storm the kitchen. 

How would the building administrators say that the teacher had nothing to do with what happened with a straight face?

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t hate America and it’s disgusting and s#!tty for you to say so

Why does the President you support hate America so much? And why are his supporters attempting a violent overturn of democracy?

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t hate America and it’s disgusting and s#!tty for you to say so

Or are you saying you were one of the insurrectionists?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I rarely comment on politics, but here comes one.

I am a life long Republican.  I voted for Jo20 in this election, because she was more of a republican than Trump could ever pretend to be.

Trump has done more the destroy the Republican party than any Democrat could ever do.

I am hoping this will at least stop him from trying to run in 2024 on the Republican ticket.

There is no defending him at this point.

His greatest accomplishment will be proving every critic right.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I rarely comment on politics, but here comes one.

I am a life long Republican.  I voted for Jo20 in this election, because she was more of a republican than Trump could ever pretend to be.

Trump has done more the destroy the Republican party than any Democrat could ever do.

I am hoping this will at least stop him from trying to run in 2024 on the Republican ticket.

There is no defending him at this point.

His greatest accomplishment will be proving every critic right.

Uh oh!  Another crazy HB Liberal radical leftist!!!  

:sarcasm

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I had this conversation with a coworker yesterday.  He couldn't find the connection either.

We teach.  I tried to use the analogy of having kids in class just before lunch really angry about lunch portions being too small and they wanted more.  They start talking about storming into the kitchen and taking what they deserve.  The teacher lets them vent in anger and tells them that they are right to be upset.  They aren't getting enough to eat and something should be done about it.  The teacher then, in a speech directed to the entire class, says "I'll march with you to the lunchroom!"  as the class cheers on in anger.

They kids go to lunch and storm the kitchen. 

How would the building administrators say that the teacher had nothing to do with what happened with a straight face?

Pretty easy to put together WHY they wanted to storm The Capitol. They feel like the election was stolen from them. Why do they feel the election was stolen from them? Because President Dips#!t fills their heads with these lies constantly. Trump is responsible as long as he keeps lying to his base, the way he can stop this is admitting defeat and acknowledging a fair election - but we all know his ego is far too fragile to do that. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

My problem is the paranoid style of the political right in this country. It is something political scientists identified back in the 1950s and has been slowly used to motivate voters such as yourself. That brand of politics culminated into what we saw when yesterday. People have seen this coming for decades but we have to give your side a false equivalency like its an equal alternative choice. It isn't. 

So don't take it personally, you're just a typical radicalized person on the right. And it's infuriating when this country faces actual problems your side is incapable  of - or refuses to - acknowledge. 

There we go.  Anyone not a Leftist Democrat is a radical since the 1950’s.  My way or the highway for Dems.  Think like me or you are the problem says Dems.  
I have to carry the sins for the idiots from yesterday?  Are you seriously stupid enough to think that  Or do you just play it that way on Huskerboard?  
Are the Democrats therefore a radicalized party because of the summer Antifa riots, BLM riots, WallStreet antics, Chaz zone antics?  C’mon Man.   Be smarter, come off the ledge and discuss things rationally.  

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why does the President you support hate America so much? And why are his supporters attempting a violent overturn of democracy?

Or are you saying you were one of the insurrectionists?

What???   It’s become bizarro world on this site lately.  @BigRedBusterposts my name and someone else’s and then ask the question why we hate America so much?  

you and him apparently missed all the times I denounced those DC riot clowns and said they should be prosecuted. Agreed that Trump should be prosecuted if he broke the law yesterday. 

I don’t support anything Trump has done since the election and I believe have said so right here in this site many times.  After yesterday, I think he should be removed and Pence finish out the term.   And maybe stop lumping all Trump voters as trying to overthrow the government.  No one said all Biden voters were trying to burn the country down this summer.   Just the fringe left, not rational folks like yourself. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There we go.  Anyone not a Leftist Democrat is a radical since the 1950’s.  My way or the highway for Dems.  Think like me or you are the problem says Dems.  
I have to carry the sins for the idiots from yesterday?  Are you seriously stupid enough to think that  Or do you just play it that way on Huskerboard?  
Are the Democrats therefore a radicalized party because of the summer Antifa riots, BLM riots, WallStreet antics, Chaz zone antics?  C’mon Man.   Be smarter, come off the ledge and discuss things rationally.  

Would you vote for Trump again?