Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Then I apologize to you.  It wasn’t worded the best and read like you were asking about us not to us.  

Under no uncertain terms, Trump as a politician was dead to me when he wouldn’t give up in December and is dead to me as a human after yesterday.  
I gave him some time in November To contest and show proof because of all the irregularities in PA, and WI to show proof.  He couldn’t and should have given up respectfully and peacefully.  

Thank you for replying and admitting you had misread. I'll delete my previous post.

the question is.....what do you do when the president fires up an angry mob to storm the capitol?  the 25th?    impeachment?   or just continue letting the crazy old dips#!t continue being president because the f#&% your feelings crowd would be hurt if he was removed from office?

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Why would I know why a loon hates America?  Are you thinking I hang with them and have an inside scoop? 

With all due respect, you have a perspective on this board that most others do not have (or are not willing to share). You are a right-leaning Republican voter who has supported Trump (although it is good to see that you would not vote for him now). A lot of us are curious about how and why you think the way you do, and if you indeed support Trump's policies, you are going to be a lot closer to other Trump supporters and even if you are not like the nutjobs who stormed the Capitol yesterday, it is reasonable for us to expect that you will understand their thought processes better than the rest of us will.

Why do people support Trump? Why do people listen and trust him, but not trust anything else? Why do people think that Trump cares about them at all? What values does Trump hold that you or anyone else shares? Why are people willing to turn a blind eye to divisive rhetoric and racism in order to support certain policies?

You may be able to answer these questions better than I or many others on this board can. And at least you are willing to come here and talk. However, it is understandably heated right now, and many of us are angry at what Trump has done to this country. No other former or current Trump supporter has the cajones to engage in these discussions. 

• Plus1 1

56 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Then I apologize to you.  It wasn’t worded the best and read like you were asking about us not to us.  

Under no uncertain terms, Trump as a politician was dead to me when he wouldn’t give up in December and is dead to me as a human after yesterday.  
I gave him some time in November To contest and show proof because of all the irregularities in PA, and WI to show proof.  He couldn’t and should have given up respectfully and peacefully.  

Thank you for your input.  I greatly appreciate your feelings towards Trump now.

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Woah! I assume if a lawyer falsely accuses a client of asking them to commit a crime they could be disbarred. This is a huge accusation.

It is huge, but I'm assuming that's the legal document needed to be given to the court removing themselves as representatives of the client.  I'm also assuming that if the client asks them to commit a crime, it's OK to put that in a court document as the reasons.

Maybe @QMany can clarify.

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Woah! I assume if a lawyer falsely accuses a client of asking them to commit a crime they could be disbarred. This is a huge accusation.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is huge, but I'm assuming that's the legal document needed to be given to the court removing themselves as representatives of the client.  I'm also assuming that if the client asks them to commit a crime, it's OK to put that in a court document as the reasons.

Maybe @QMany can clarify.

I don't agree wt Schumer often but I'll put a big AMEN to this comment:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/chuck-schumer-calls-for-trumps-removal-from-office.html

The top Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer called for President Donald Trump’s removal Thursday a day after a mob spurred by the president overran the Capitol as lawmakers tallied President-elect Joe Biden’s presidential win.

“What happened at the U.S. Capitol yesterday was an insurrection against the United States, incited by the president. This president should not hold office one day longer,” the New York Democrat said in a statement.

“The quickest and most effective way - it can be done today - to remove this president from office would be for the Vice President to immediately invoke the 25th amendment,” he continued. “If the Vice President and the Cabinet refuse to stand up, Congress should reconvene to impeach the president.”

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Great 5 min speech - spot on.

Rudy again proves he is one of the 3 stooges - trying to slow down the electoral confirmation but calling the wrong Senator. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rudy-giuliani-accidentally-leaves-voicemail-042600037.html

God this pisses me off. They are f#&%ing liars. They’re a$$h@!es. They’re traitors to this country. And they’re f#&%ing snowflakes for reacting this way just over being called liars. It’s what they are. 

• Plus1 1