Players at airport

Mwalding

5 minutes ago, HANC said:

Maybe it was coaches decision.  Delancey tweets a negative comment directed at coaches during a game.....Gkemming scheduled to start at OSU but is on social media during pregame so is disciplined.  Has great game week 2, but disappeared since. Maybe behind scenes stuff too. Prob one of those, mutual departures.  

Why can't we have nice things......Can the players have phones at pre-game/game time?  I'd stop that if they currently can.  The whole, old school, single minded focus on the task at hand kind of thing....Too easy to text when mad/say things in a moment of passion....

Do we even know that they actually went anywhere? Remember that fall semester just ended for UNL. For all we know they were just taking some friends to the airport who were flying home, or picking up family.

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Always possible. Would it be normal to fly to Florida during a game week?

Do we have any evidence that they flew to Florida, or that they flew anywhere at all?

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

You guys are taking this post as objective fact. No offense to the original poster but I don’t trust a random guy on a free message board. 

If the last four years have taught us anything, it's that you can trust the word of a random guy on a free message board AT LEAST as much as you can trust the words coming from the POTUS, so....

• Plus1 2

24 minutes ago, Decked said:

You guys are taking this post as objective fact. No offense to the original poster but I don’t trust a random guy on a free message board. 

I was being more sarcastic than anything, I'm guess the original post was questing  it as well.  

Either way I gave my fish tank guy the holiday weekend off