What is the future of the Republican Party?

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s not a me issue that you have these incorrect preconceived notions. 

What news sources do you think I look to?  

Again, all I have to go on is what you post, so it's not exactly guesswork. Most recently The Heartland Institute, Rep. James Comer, Curtis Houck, Dana Loesch, Miranda Devine, Heritage.org.

You did correct the 100% false accusation that Dana Loesch recently passed along as fact and you saw fit to share. That was definitely decent of you, the second part.

Don't make me look for more examples. 

19 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Don't make me look for more examples

I’m not making you do anything.  It’s free will here last I checked.   

Will you be correcting your most recent CEO pay post?  Or any of the other falsehoods that don’t seem to get corrected?  

• TBH 1
17 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Again, all I have to go on is what you post, so it's not exactly guesswork. Most recently The Heartland Institute, Rep. James Comer, Curtis Houck, Dana Loesch, Miranda Devine, Heritage.org.

Why did you leave off the most recently WaPo, CNN, Mediaite, Rolling Stones, NYT, CBSNews, among others? 

• Plus1 1
20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not making you do anything.  It’s free will here last I checked.   

Will you be correcting your most recent CEO pay post?  Or any of the other falsehoods that don’t seem to get corrected?  

You asked me what sources I thought you frequented, and I thought it was impolite not to answer, given the plethora of available evidence proving me right. Thank you for not asking for more examples, as it was pretty conclusive and further digging would just make us both sad. 

If I concede that the CEO/Worker stat was compensation rather than salary, will you concede that the point being made -- the only point that matters -- remains correct: wage and compensation disparity has grown exponentially in the past few decades?

Although this stat does use both the words "compensation" and "salary" so maybe I'm right after all?

In 2021, it was estimated that the CEO-to-worker compensation ratio was 398.8 in the United States. This indicates that, on average, CEOs received about 398.8 times the annual average salary of production and nonsupervisory workers in the key industry of their firm.Jan 30, 2023

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Why did you leave off the most recently WaPo, CNN, Mediaite, Rolling Stones, NYT, CBSNews, among others? 

I'm not talking about the more legitimate news sources that traditionally vet their reporting (and that you trust to be bias free when they agree with you).  I'm talking about passing along willful misinformation from sources known for their willful misinformation, which apparently helps forge your opinion. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If I concede that the CEO/Worker stat was compensation rather than salary, will you concede that the point being made -- the only point that matters -- remains correct: wage and compensation disparity has grown exponentially in the past few decades?

Compensation disparity has grown dramatically and it does matter whether it’s salary or equity if people want it to normalize backwards.   CEO’s of Google, Apple, Blackrock, Facebook, GM, NVidia, Microsoft all made SALARY’s of between $0.00 and $3 million, with COMPENSATION LEVELS all above $25 million and some exceeding $100 million.    You could lowered all their salary’s to $0.00 and it will minimally dent the disparity 

46 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Although this stat does use both the words "compensation" and "salary" so maybe I'm right after all?

You aren’t. 

37 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm not talking about the more legitimate news sources that traditionally vet their reporting (and that you trust to be bias free when they agree with you).  I'm talking about passing along willful misinformation from sources known for their willful misinformation, which apparently helps forge your opinion. 

:movegoalpost::movegoalpost::movegoalpost:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2