What is the future of the Republican Party?

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Let him invest your money?

No, why would anyone let a non-investment analyst or PM let them invest your money:dunno

Want him as a boss?

Depends on the job and how much he’s paying

Want him as a client?

Sure.  If he paid upfront:D

Leave him alone with your wife?

Why not?  I trust my wife not to leave me for him.  

Leave him alone with your daughter?

I don’t have a worry she would be in danger of him.  

Trust him to keep the golf score? 

I never trusted anyone with keeping their own score.  Pro-tip….always keep the other persons strokes in your head each hole.  Write them down after each hole and add them up at the end of 18.  Eazy peezy 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

50 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, why would anyone let a non-investment analyst or PM let them invest your money:dunno

I never trusted anyone with keeping their own score.  Pro-tip….always keep the other persons strokes in your head each hole.  Write them down after each hole and add them up at the end of 18.  Eazy peezy 

Says every parent of a kid that got molested. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

I would love to see her run for Senate.

I'm assuming she would lose in a landslide and get the humble pie she greatly deserves.  If she doesn't, the GOP is clearly a lost cause for sane people.  

Or give up her seat to run for VP and lose....fingers crossed...

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Or be in charge of the nation's fiscal policy?

Ha-ha-ha! But he didn't. Because you needed the job and he was Donald Trump. Loser!

Yeah, but the guy you voted for twice was also known to zoom ahead in his golf cart and kick your good shot away from the hole if it was better than his. True story. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s sad when somebody feels the need to resort to dishonest answers for no better reason than…..hell, I don’t know what your reasons are. But anybody who would leave their daughter or wife alone with the POS Trump is pretty damn clueless. He’ll just grab em by the pu&&y a little bit I guess.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 4
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

It’s sad when somebody feels the need to resort to dishonest answers for no better reason than…..hell, I don’t know what your reasons are. But anybody who would leave their daughter or wife alone with the POS Trump is pretty damn clueless. He’ll just grab em by the pu&&y a little bit I guess.

:ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It baffles the mind that it’s as high as 35% and yet Biden doesn’t have positive #s. If Biden is 45%, Trump should be somewhere around 5%. 

I'm convinced that there is roughly 70% of the country that will never say a President of the other party is doing a good job.  Half R and half D.  Then, you have about 20% of the country that will never say ANY President is doing a good job.  So, in any time period, you are going to have roughly 55% of the population that is always going to be saying the President sucks. That leaves about 10% of the population that will actually formulate an opinion.

• TBH 1

When a committee of the New College of Florida Board of Trustees met in July, a whopping 36 faculty members had already left since Florida Governor Ron DeSantis initiated a conservative restructuring of the institution in January. That number has subsequently grown to more than 40, Amy Reid, the sole faculty member on the board, told Inside Higher Ed.

Now, as students prepare for the fall semester, the impact of the faculty exodus is becoming apparent: many classes won’t be offered at New College this term.

Let's tear everything down because "wokeism" or something 

• Oh Yeah! 1