What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Remember the days when we were told that the MAGA crazies weren't the future of the GOP?  Good times

and i don't want to be a republican anymore because i am not part of the MAGA crazy train

• TBH 1
9 minutes ago, commando said:

and i don't want to be a republican anymore because i am not part of the MAGA crazy train

And since there are more Democrats than Republicans, the loss of moderate Republicans should seal the deal for Democrats, especially in swing states. So why is Biden losing ground in swing states? 

6 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And since there are more Democrats than Republicans, the loss of moderate Republicans should seal the deal for Democrats, especially in swing states. So why is Biden losing ground in swing states? 

Isn’t the only explanation that D voters are not going to vote for Joe?

which doesn’t really make sense.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Isn’t the only explanation that D voters are not going to vote for Joe?

which doesn’t really make sense.

A lot of stuff doesn't make sense to me. But I was listening to an NPR political reporter, who follows this stuff for a living, and he admitted we're in a different realm now that doesn't subscribe to our normal political opinion polling and it's full of rabbit holes and unknowns. It's now identity politics and some stuff is not going to follow logic or projections. 

14 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

A lot of stuff doesn't make sense to me. But I was listening to an NPR political reporter, who follows this stuff for a living, and he admitted we're in a different realm now that doesn't subscribe to our normal political opinion polling and it's full of rabbit holes and unknowns. It's now identity politics and some stuff is not going to follow logic or projections. 

I do think this is pretty accurate.  

• Plus1 1