Insurrection fallout

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

Speaking of burying the truth.  I think the Republicans new motto should be there is no shame but there are others.

I wonder what would happen if someone broke into his house and talked about hanging some of his neighbors.  Would he offer them something to drink and a seat on the sofa since is seemed like a normal visitor???

• Fire 1

Just now, Cdog923 said:

Surprised to see Don Bacon on this list. 

VERY surprised to see Jeff Fortenberry on this list. 

Funny Don story...

The year Frost was hired we had a "surprise guest speaker", rumors started that it was Frost that was showing up to speak.

By the time we were in the gym everyone was positive it was Frost (this is when we still all like Frost, not like now, where we hate him)

Instead of Frost, out comes Don Bacon.  Needless to say, that day, everyone did NOT like bacon. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Funny Don story...

The year Frost was hired we had a "surprise guest speaker", rumors started that it was Frost that was showing up to speak.

By the time we were in the gym everyone was positive it was Frost (this is when we still all like Frost, not like now, where we hate him)

Instead of Frost, out comes Don Bacon.  Needless to say, that day, everyone did NOT like bacon. 

I waiver back and forth, but if you held a gun to my head and asked me to pick which one of Nebraska's congressional delegation I'd least like to see tarred, feathered and paraded around the Old Market, Bacon would begrudgingly be my choice. 

I might wait until they get at least one of his legs tarred up, but he'd probably be the choice.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Remember what happened after the Mueller Report and the two Impeachment Hearings?

That's what's going to happen after the Insurrection Hearings. 

Bipartisan defense of the basic institutions of our democracy?

• 2 weeks later...