Economy

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

All three of those sources say that Mr. Peters is a pseudonym identified by Congressional Republicans and they're requesting access to emais where this name may have been used. Their source for this is a New York Post - owned by Rupert Murdoch mind you - article written in 2021.

So color me completely surprised that Mr. Peters isn't widely reported by respected journalists, publications, or reporters. It was "reported" by a Mudoch owned newspaper, circulated on Murdch owned TV, and now the completely serious and "evidence will turn up any day now" Republican investigation is looking into it! This has even less juice than the star witness they had that turned out to be a Chinese spy.

• TBH 4

35 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

All three of those sources say that Mr. Peters is a pseudonym identified by Congressional Republicans and they're requesting access to emais where this name may have been used. Their source for this is a New York Post - owned by Rupert Murdoch mind you - article written in 2021.

So color me completely surprised that Mr. Peters isn't widely reported by respected journalists, publications, or reporters. It was "reported" by a Mudoch owned newspaper, circulated on Murdch owned TV, and now the completely serious and "evidence will turn up any day now" Republican investigation is looking into it! This has even less juice than the star witness they had that turned out to be a Chinese spy.

Color me surprised you would bury your head and look the other way.  Interest in Transparency may not  be your thing it seems. 

“respected” journalists didn’t report on anything from the laptop from hell until they were finally embarrassed and clowned for not doing so.  Remember when those “respected” journalists said it was Russian disinformation :laughpound.  Ya me too. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You literally backed it up by using the same data.  Hopefully that’s noted :lol:

Nope. As I already explained:

On 8/18/2023 at 12:58 PM, RedDenver said:

The data might be correct, but neither you nor zerohedge has linked to the source. There's just an image of a graph with a JP Morgan annotation. I searched for the source of that graph but was unable to find it, and what I did find suggests that graph is incorrect or misleading.

Link to the source and then we can all see it for ourselves.

• TBH 2
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Color me surprised you would bury your head and look the other way.  Interest in Transparency may not  be your thing it seems. 

“respected” journalists didn’t report on anything from the laptop from hell until they were finally embarrassed and clowned for not doing so.  Remember when those “respected” journalists said it was Russian disinformation :laughpound.  Ya me too. 

Just because I'm not buried in Murdoch owned news and desperately trying to rationalize my vote for an Anerica hating moron like Trump doesn't mean my head is buried.

Go touch some grass and stay away from politics, it's not for you and that's okay. 

• TBH 6
28 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Just because I'm not buried in Murdoch owned news and desperately trying to rationalize my vote for an Anerica hating moron like Trump doesn't mean my head is buried.

Go touch some grass and stay away from politics, it's not for you and that's okay. 

I get that it’s upsetting your party hero got caught using an alias against the rules of government and helps his son get massive cash from foreign agents.  Who his son said gets 10% kick back.  It’s all crashing down and you are lashing out.   I won’t blame you, it’s a tough situation to be in. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I get that it’s upsetting your party hero got caught using an alias against the rules of government and helps his son get massive cash from foreign agents.  Who his son said gets 10% kick back.  It’s all crashing down and you are lashing out.   I won’t blame you, it’s a tough situation to be in. 

Why do people of the GOP think Biden is some hero of the left?

His main characteristic that got him elected in 2020 is that he is an adult that in most cases acts like an adult should.

Although, sometimes like a really old adult.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, the evidence of which seems to be tied up with a Chinese spy and otherwise doesn't exist.

And no, he's not my party hero. That's a Republican thing. I voted for Buttigeg in the primary and would welcome Congressional inquiries into legitimate misconduct. The weird investigations Republicans are currently conducting are funny and thus far have only proven their impotency, incompetence, and how sad the state of the Republican Party has decended to. 

I personally welcome the historical embarrassment they're willingly and enthusiastically running into. It's better for the world and for the country this way.

• Plus1 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...