QB Daniel Kaelin

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kaelin commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, THROW_DEM_BONES said:

Baker, Frazier, and Nelson

Kaelin is going all in baby:koolaid2:

Not to mention Hall and McMorris, his teammates that he throws to daily

I like how he seemingly has the maturity to see that it’s going to take more than him and that he and his team will need to pull out all the stops to put them in a position to win. 

39 minutes ago, sho said:

The only thing I'm curious about with him, is his mobility.  I didn't see him running a lot last year, and it seems Rhule wants to incorporate the QB run game into the offense.

I keep reading experts say “he’s not a statue”. Meaning he’s mobile enough to avoid a rush. 

I think Alabama has gone back and forth from an athletic QB that can run to one that’s mobile enough to not get sacked. 

hopefully, by the time he’s starting, the rest of the team, including the line, is built up enough to be successful. 

• 2 weeks later...

Overview: The Bellevue (Neb.) West standout threw for 3,186 yards with 36 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 38 quarters during his junior season. He was committed to an SEC school and now to a Big Ten program and he’s a high three-star? Kaelin gets into his drop quickly, the ball comes out effortlessly and his accuracy is no issue at all. A fourth star could be coming with a strong Elite 11 showing.

Link

3 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Up and down performance today and reportedly has issues with his footwork... sounds like a Nebraska QB all the way

Sounds like the opposite. Is 2/11 in the rankings so far but a nervous first day. 

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Daniel Kaelin