2021 Alternate Jerseys

1 hour ago, admo said:

So are we wearing these at home?  And is Ross Pilkington starting at WR?  So many questions lol. 

My thought was also "white at home????".  I think this is a silly decision on many levels,  seems very forced for 9/11. Have a nice pregame tribute and fly over, wear red as you always should at home,  and save the white alternates for a road game.

• Plus1 3
21 minutes ago, runningblind said:

My thought was also "white at home????".  I think this is a silly decision on many levels,  seems very forced for 9/11. Have a nice pregame tribute and fly over, wear red as you always should at home,  and save the white alternates for a road game.

I don't know if it's "forced".  It's the 20 year anniversary and we were the first sporting event to be held after that date.

• Fire 1

33 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I'm struggling to figure out what a camo jersey has to do with 9/11. 

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

No idea if this has any validity or not but...

That is really going to go over like a pregnant pole vaulter if this all turns into a huge hoax but who knows...

giphy.gif

What the heck could "the truth is huge, gonna expose a lot of people" regarding a uniform reveal mean? :lol:

• Plus1 4