2021 Alternate Jerseys

3 hours ago, The Maudfather said:

My problem with the "My problem with the alternate uniform games usually don't end well on the scoreboard." crowd is that we're completely ignoring the fact that most of our games do not and have not ended well in the last 7 years, regardless of uniform. 

Mike Riley was 19-19 and Frost is 12-20. This team hasn't played in a bowl game in 5 years. It's not the uniforms, my guy. 

You make a great point! All the uniform needs changed if it affects the performance as of late! 

No pics but I’ll give a description. They are all white with red numbers. Silver/gray stripes down the pants and on the shoulders. The helmet was white with a red stripe, don’t recall the color of the face mask, but the HUGE change is the logo on the helmet. It is not the Netflix “N” that we know. It is a throwback block style “NU” with the “U” sitting over the bottom right of the “N” similar to Oklahoma’s helmet. In fact think of it as the OU logo except girthier and NU. Also, the numbers on the jersey were an older style number. Somewhat similar to Northwestern’s gothic uniform numbers or the 2009 300th sellout numbers.