*** Official Fordham Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Still worried about our run game. 

Me too.

I'm honestly worried about our base running game. And it's not what they're trying to do, it's how they're trying to do it.

It also concerns me how easily our running backs go down after barley taking a hit from the defense. Nebraska I-backs of old would wrestle for every damn yard before going to the ground.

Just now, DefenderAO said:

Fordham having too much success against our Defense, and we have little run game. It’s refreshing to see Nebraska ahead. But Fordham is having more success than I wanted to see. 

It really seems like we are just playing a base defense. Almost like Chin didn't think we'd need to mix it up and be as aggressive as we were against Illinois

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

Wow! It’s like someone flipped a switch! Great drives, running the ball, another interception. 
yeah, it’s Fordham but hey, we’re seeing some new faces and Adrian is playing fairly clean. 

20 years ago Nebraska is up 42-0 at halftime, actually I stand corrected, they aren’t because Fordham football doesn’t even exist.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Toure is having the impact we expected Manning to have.

Imagine if we were getting this production from both guys.

I think most people figured Toure would be the dependable guy you looked at when you needed a first. Omar was always looked at as a big play magnet. He has one. Needs some more. Imagine if we had Martin, Toure, and Manning all humming like they should. 

+ a stud RB & a blocking OL.