Injuries

• 2 weeks later...

23 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Wonder when Thomas Fidone 2 makes his return?  I remember them mentioning be might not be gone the whole season! 4 games to play still too!

At Tight End, we are fine.  Allen, Vokolek, Hickman, Brewington.

Get healthy, get strong, get the playbook, get up to speed.  Next year is best option. 

35 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Wonder when Thomas Fidone 2 makes his return?  I remember them mentioning be might not be gone the whole season! 4 games to play still too!

Rivals guys said today that he'll play down the stretch, but don't expect an impact. He's good, but not enough to displace Allen or Vokolek right now, which is fair. They are playing at a very high level. 

He'll get some reps and be ready to go next year as TE1. 

Can we just substitute like half our O-line for TEs? Converting Jurgens to C worked out well (once he learned to snap). Can we do that with the rest of our TEs? I mean what have we got to lose at this point?

8 hours ago, Toe said:

Can we just substitute like half our O-line for TEs? Converting Jurgens to C worked out well (once he learned to snap). Can we do that with the rest of our TEs? I mean what have we got to lose at this point?

With another year, our green O Line will probably look just fine.  We actually look pretty solid on both lines next year.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...