Injuries

On 10/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Blame on fake FieldTurf surface.  Decoldest too.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34892255/rams-wr-cooper-kupp-all-nfl-games-played-grass

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jason-kelce-calls-for-nfl-to-get-rid-of-turf-altogether-after-travis-kelces-injury-on-artificial-surface/

(CBS Sports source) Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a season-ending Achilles tear at MetLife Stadium in his first game with the team. Following Rodgers' injury, NFLPA executive director Lloyd Howell called for owners to change all 32 stadiums' playing surfaces to grass

The-Secrets-of-Selling-Like-a-Skeazy-Sli

FieldTurf salesman

• TBH 1

9 hours ago, Enhance said:

Have the fans hit the point yet where the injuries on offense are making them question the team's toughness and S&C, or do we still like this coaching staff enough to not do that yet?

;)

I know you are being sarcastic but I’m curious why the offense is having so many injuries but the defense isn’t? (Seems like a “normal” injury year)

because of that I rule out S&C. If it was SC then it should be hitting both sides of the ball. Right?

• TBH 3
17 hours ago, Enhance said:

Have the fans hit the point yet where the injuries on offense are making them question the team's toughness and S&C, or do we still like this coaching staff enough to not do that yet?

;)

S&C is doing an excellent job with this staff.  The injuries are happening in offense because of insufficient NIL funds and players being too close to walk ons. 

• Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 2
9 hours ago, soup said:

I know you are being sarcastic but I’m curious why the offense is having so many injuries but the defense isn’t? (Seems like a “normal” injury year)

because of that I rule out S&C. If it was SC then it should be hitting both sides of the ball. Right?

My only thought is that the defense rotates tons of guys. A lot of our offensive players do not rotate as much. And then throw in some freak injuries. 

I remember the first few years of the Frost era I swear to god it was like every true freshman tore up a knee.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

10 hours ago, soup said:

IMO, I think it's due in large part to the nature of being an offensive player. I did a quick Google search and found that there have actually been some studies on the topic. In general, running backs and wide receivers tend to suffer the most injuries. Quarterbacks and o-linemen are among the least.

It's unfortunate for the team that so many of said injuries have been season-ending ones, too. We're all used to seeing guys get dinged up and missing a few weeks but to see guys have their seasons end at this rate is pretty unfortunate. Some of it just bad luck, too.

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, Enhance said:

;)

Remember the "Pubic tear" or something like that, when Solich took over...

"They are squatting wrong!!!"

The expert fans kept telling us, even though all of them are 50 pounds overweight and have not been inside a gym in 20 years.

• TBH 2
10 hours ago, soup said:

As a former defensive player I equate it to one simple truth, offensive players are pussies 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2