DB Caleb Benning

seaofred92

To which school will Benning commit?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Benning commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Kansas State
    • Iowa State
    • North Dakota State
    • UConn

This poll is closed to new votes

On 7/3/2023 at 12:33 PM, Husker816 said:

Whatever douche left the laughing emoji we already have 3 legacy kids in this year's class and offered a few others who went elsewhere. They aren't going to just leave Benning out.

Its not about leaving him out, it's does he want to join the program or not? Your saying that just bc your a legacy recruit that they will give you all the time in the world that you need that's a false narrative.  They will give you time to decide but they only have so many scholarships available and as you can see there are kids that want to be apart of the program instead of him rn.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

45 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Dude, you gotta learn to chill.. Half of my posts get the laughing emoji and so too do other's posts. Calling posters douche and getting so animated over a tiny little pixel tells me someone might need a new hobby.

The laughing emoji is a tough one.

It could mean two things.

1.  I think your comment is laughable

2.  This is funny comical

Getting a scholarship because you're dad's on the radio is probably not #2.  No offense, just saying.

il_1588xN.2182072084_1q9g.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
  • 3 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Why bother?  He’s been there probably a hundred times before.  He is not interested and is putting his dad in a rather awkward position I’m guessing.  He wants to make his pathway along another trail.  Otherwise he’d be tickled to join the team.   Let it be. 

Care to place a friendly wager?

8 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Why bother?  He’s been there probably a hundred times before.  He is not interested and is putting his dad in a rather awkward position I’m guessing.  He wants to make his pathway along another trail.  Otherwise he’d be tickled to join the team.   Let it be. 

Completely false there is legitimate interest. Could be our last DB taken in this class. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

• Mavric changed the title to DB Caleb Benning
  • Mavric pinned this topic