***The 2022 Offensive Line***

suh_fan93

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ll mark this up to another topic fans are blowing out of proportion in fall camp. 

we need the season  to start to get your minds on something actually worth this amount of effort. 

I agree with you. Tell me why would all this matter again? If any of these things were true, you would hear from the players themselves on how much unethical he is running things. Just totally nonsense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ll mark this up to another topic fans are blowing out of proportion in fall camp. 

we need the season  to start to get your minds on something actually worth this amount of effort. 

I'm guessing he's being a bit hyperbolic, but you absolutely can't do that in this day and age, or you'll get roasted for it. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Cdog923 said:

I'm guessing he's being a bit hyperbolic, but you absolutely can't do that in this day and age, or you'll get roasted for it. 

Of course he's being hyperbolic.  Which, shouldn't be a big deal when he's being so obvious about it. But......fans will blow crap like this up bigger than it deserves.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Of course he's being hyperbolic.  Which, shouldn't be a big deal when he's being so obvious about it. But......fans will blow crap like this up bigger than it deserves.  

Anything to hold something against SF. All the more reason to get rid of him bc he has no clue on what he is doing or how to run a team. All that is further from the truth and anybody that believes the upper statements are true definitely are clowns.

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

These aren't fans, though; they're experts that know what they're talking about, and rightfully calling Frost on his ****.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

19 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

When kids have been put in the hospital for rhabdomyolsis at a bunch of schools, including this one, that's probably not something to joke about.  Just one more tick mark under the "I don't know what I'm doing" column which unfortunately is way more full than the "glowing successes" column for Frost.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

These aren't fans, though; they're experts that know what they're talking about, and rightfully calling Frost on his ****.

So what??? Who cares about what the so called experts have to say or to call SF out. Your not telling me on how all this matters??? So lets just say SF is lying or blow things out of proportion the subject at hand is who cares what happened. Just move on to the season opener and just drop the subject at hand bc i dont think it was a topic worth making a big deal about. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

When kids have been put in the hospital for rhabdomyolsis at a bunch of schools, including this one, that's probably not something to joke about.  Just one more tick mark under the "I don't know what I'm doing" column which unfortunately is way more full than the "glowing successes" column for Frost.

you know they have a whole training staff that monitors the team right? i know its not something to laugh about but come on ppl common sense here. rhabdomyolsis is a hit and miss thing you could have one guy with the same body type as the other and they do the same intense work out one my get it the other doesn't. chalk this up as someone making a mountain out of a mole hill  

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, runningblind said:

4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So what??? Who cares about what the so called experts have to say or to call SF out. Your not telling me on how all this matters??? So lets just say SF is lying or blow things out of proportion the subject at hand is who cares what happened. Just move on to the season opener and just drop the subject at hand bc i dont think it was a topic worth making a big deal about. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who gives a rip?  

See the above post from @runningblind

• Plus1 4
8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Number of OL pukes/practice > Number of wins under Frost through 4 years

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4

Is there money in the Athletic Dept. budget for media training for Frost? Even if this is hyperbole, even if players hurling during practice happens all over, you HAVE to know this is not something you can just breezily mention to the press without it blowing up on social media. 

You're in the spotlight now. Just say some bland nothing and move on. Coach Speak 101.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 3