Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Can we all agree that we are glad they aren't here anymore. What happened to the program with them such a shame now time to move on to a new voice Chris Petersen.

Petersen would be a home run in my opinion. However I think all these folks who think we're going to hit a home run are setting themselves up for failure. I learned my lesson from the Riley hire. I have no doubt it's going to be another safe, economical hire with zero flash or buzz. Meanwhile Auburn will hire Kiffin and get all the spotlight for stealing him away from Ole Miss.

20 hours ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, those guys that gave Saban and Belichick another shot have really regretted it.

Wait wait so your using a coach that had already won a national title and one that was actively being courted by 2 NFL teams as your reference to Rhule?  They aren't even close in comparison and it's hilarious that you think the situations are similar.  Rhule would suck, but you can go and try to convince yourself the store brand tissues are as good as Kleenex. 

• TBH 1

1 minute ago, X throw the bones X said:

Petersen would be a home run in my opinion. However I think all these folks who think we're going to hit a home run are setting themselves up for failure. I learned my lesson from the Riley hire. I have no doubt it's going to be another safe, economical hire with zero flash or buzz. Meanwhile Auburn will hire Kiffin and get all the spotlight for stealing him away from Ole Miss.

I understand that as well. But TA is different then SE bc he actually is from here. SE sucks and hopefully TA doesn't with this hire.

3 minutes ago, NebraskaBison said:

Didn't Chris Peterson leave Washington because he was burned out?

That was a rumor that I had heard.  And really hasn't been listed for any openings or rumored.

Article that explains it here.  Reading it doesn't sound like he'd be interested.  But that's just my .02.

https://www.si.com/college/2022/06/22/chris-petersen-podcast-erik-korem-washington-resignation-boise-state-embarrassed

• Plus1 1