Who should our next HC be?

6 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I see that we're already locked and loaded for the fallout.  Since it was asked of @Guy Chamberlin to provide evidence as to why Urban/Deion aren't realistic candidates, I'm sure it's not too much to ask for proof that they aren't being considered because 'culture'.

As I've said before, I have no proof. Just my own personal belief. 

As I've said before, I hope I'm wrong. I just don't think I am.

18 minutes ago, husker009 said:

So you’re satisfied with going 7-5 for the rest of eternity? Because that’s all Campbell would bring. 

He won 9 games 3x at Toledo, Once at ISU, has beaten everyone in the Big 12, beat several teams ranked in the top 10, and won coach of the year in the Big 12 a few times. You're being disingenuous here

• Plus1 3
Just now, Husker816 said:

He won 9 games 3x at Toledo, Once at ISU, has beaten everyone in the Big 12, beat several teams ranked in the top 10, and won coach of the year in the Big 12 a few times. You're being disingenuous here

And no trophies to show for it. Campbell is a con-man if I’ve ever seen one.

• Plus1 2

I didn’t think it could get worse than Frost, but it just might with Campbell. With Frost, I knew every game outside of FCS opponents was likely a loss. With Campbell, the expectations will be high just for him to disappoint. The guy has lost to Louisiana Lafayette and Northern Iowa in his time at Iowa State. Does that sound elite to any of you? Also, he has proven over and over that he can’t win the big game as seen in the Big 12 Championship. His team choked constantly during that game. I’d rather have no expectations as opposed to being let down all the time with Campbell. 

• Plus1 1