Should BOTH Frost and Alberts be replaced?

The Whale

1 hour ago, Dansker said:

If you’ve ever had a girlfriend that you had to “let down gently”, that’s exactly what Trev is doing to SF. Because he’s a native and played for us. We’re giving him that 5 year mark that Bill Moos famously said “Ask me how he’s doing in year 5” sort of thing. Well, here we are. It hasn’t worked out. So unless we somehow beat GA Southern and upset Oklahoma, Frost’s seat will remain scorching hot.

We will beat GA Southern. That Oklahoma game might give the Huskers the believe that they can win bc they definitely will be the underdog's. So let's just say we are 2-2 after the Oklahoma game. SF seat won't be scorching hot imho. Don

• Haha 5

Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

We will beat GA Southern. That Oklahoma game might give the Huskers the believe that they can win bc they definitely will be the underdog's. So let's just say we are 2-2 after the Oklahoma game. SF seat won't be scorching hot imho. Dont get me wrong it will be warm or the water may be starting to boil but I don't think we are there yet or even right now.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

We will beat GA Southern. That Oklahoma game might give the Huskers the believe that they can win bc they definitely will be the underdog's. So let's just say we are 2-2 after the Oklahoma game. SF seat won't be scorching hot imho. Don

You are delusional if you think his seat isn’t hot right now, lol. Or if it isn’t at 2-2.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I will be in Nebraska for the first time during a Husker game in a long time.  I have zero interest in going to the game.  I am not even sure I will watch.  This bugs me.  I have dedicated most of my life building Saturdays around watching the Huskers.  Only my own playing career, coaching, or going to my son's games stopped me from watching.  I am now catching myself not caring.

His seat is very hot.  I would hope Trev is compiling a list.  Deep inside, I think HCSF has been done for a while.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

We will beat GA Southern.

Most of us said the same thing about NW.  This game concerns me because their offense showed a pulse in their first game while so far our offense has taken 1 or 2 quarters off in both of our games.   The QB played well against the Huskers when he played for Buffalo last year.  This team appears better than ND. 

36 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Most of us said the same thing about NW.  This game concerns me because their offense showed a pulse in their first game while so far our offense has taken 1 or 2 quarters off in both of our games.   The QB played well against the Huskers when he played for Buffalo last year.  This team appears better than ND. 

Understandable. Im not saying they will blow us out of the water but we are favoured by 3 scores I believe. We do have a ground game but I think the first half against North Dakota was very vanilla. Second half where they started to open things up was a sparkle of success. Just need to find their identity on what they want this team to be on offense and defense. On defense they need to play 4-3 alot more and no more soft coverages on third down or at all. Haven't really seen them play man coverage much. I get why they are playing 3-4 but the linebacker's have over pursued on plays and everyone on defense other then Garrett Nelson can't open field tackle.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

We only had a couple days prep for ND and no film.  We have film and a normal week of prep.  Vantrease was barely over 50% against us last year with 0 touchdowns and 1 INT?  He did not "play well".  Buffalo scored 3 points.  

We aren't a good team, I get that and agree.  However there is zero reason to think we can't handle Georgia Southern at home in a night game.     

• Plus1 1