Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

Deion is looking for a loophole in the NCAA regulations for Shedeur to be able to transfer again and immediately eligible next season.

If he’s a graduate he can transfer again for sure.

And I’m not completely sure, but don’t you get a free transfer if your head coach leaves?

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think they have to shut Shedeur down, and Deion is looking for a loophole in the NCAA regulations for Shedeur to be able to transfer again and immediately eligible next season.

I think this could have been the case if they had stolen a win against Arizona or Oregon State in addition to beating Stanford like they should have.

But now? Schools were hesitant to believe in Deion before this year. No way any take a chance on the craziness when he’s proving to struggle as a Gameday coach and already has issues with his coordinator.

10 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

I think this could have been the case if they had stolen a win against Arizona or Oregon State in addition to beating Stanford like they should have.

But now? Schools were hesitant to believe in Deion before this year. No way any take a chance on the craziness when he’s proving to struggle as a Gameday coach and already has issues with his coordinator.

I agree that the luster is off of Deion, and schools aren't as interested in him  I was mainly joking that Deion is going to try to get out of Boulder and find a new school for Sheduer, since the season ended so poorly.  I know it's doubtful that Deion leaves CU until after the 2024 season.  I do think that once Shedeur exhausts his eligibility, Deion is catching a private jet out of Boulder.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Shedeur’s first injury was to his wrist, and then he got hit later in the game at the back of his helmet. The injuries occurred on two different plays.

I know. I'm saying the replay of the helmet hit doesn't seem to show any contact to his helmet

• Plus1 1

Their entire culture stems from that. Said it before but once Deion ran out of hype and substance had to prevail it was gonna be tough sledding. They aren’t gonna get very good from the portal along the trenches and their HS recruiting has been bad at those spots. 

• Plus1 2