Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

I mean, for the CU fans posting here, are you dense or just lying?

The reason that some of the CU staff "was demoted" has to do with the fact that they were trying to HELP CU win more games but it was not in line with what Prime wanted to do.  Which is fine it is his program.  

None of them were demoted because THEY were bad coaches.  Tim Brewster taking that job probably says more about the fact that he wants to coach there and/or is friends with dudes on that staff and not so much about his options.  

Sean Lewis went from OC to demoted to a nice brand new fat HC gig at a decent school.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I mean, for the CU fans posting here, are you dense or just lying?

The reason that some of the CU staff "was demoted" has to do with the fact that they were trying to HELP CU win more games but it was not in line with what Prime wanted to do.  Which is fine it is his program.  

None of them were demoted because THEY were bad coaches.  Tim Brewster taking that job probably says more about the fact that he wants to coach there and/or is friends with dudes on that staff and not so much about his options.  

Sean Lewis went from OC to demoted to a nice brand new fat HC gig at a decent school.

The changes had to do with Tom Brady, Byron Leftwich, offensive line performance and recruiting.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

On 11/30/2023 at 8:56 AM, GSG said:

More proof that SI is a joke

I haven't read any articles or anything, but people always confuse this as some type of achievement award when it really isn't. He is accurately the sportsperson of the year based on what the recognition actually means, which is just the biggest impact/storyline. Has nothing to do with being good, it's just the amount of attention paid.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

I haven't read any articles or anything, but people always confuse this as some type of achievement award when it really isn't. He is accurately the sportsperson of the year based on what the recognition actually means, which is just the biggest impact/storyline. Has nothing to do with being good, it's just the amount of attention paid.

Doesn't change the fact that SI is a joke

• TBH 2