Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

Definitely like a few of those transfers they got. They certainly have the scholarship room to grab up a bunch of transfers. Vandy WR looks very good.

Still not worried about them though. Our DLine will feast even more next year with everyone getting experience and this time our offense won’t turn it over and over. Plus it’s in Lincoln.

2 hours ago, Ratt Mhule said:

They are kinda killing it in the portal right now. Rebuilt their entire offensive line and just got a very good WR from Vandy. I hope this is a case where culture wins out because if its talent, they will beat us again handily.

Yes and no.  They won the portal last year and it didn't work well.  And they're not getting anywhere near the same talent in this year.

They've already had a ton transfer out again this year.  They've added a few back but still...

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yes and no.  They won the portal last year and it didn't work well.  And they're not getting anywhere near the same talent in this year.

They've already had a ton transfer out again this year.  They've added a few back but still...

The OL players they have added are all conference type players from what Im reading. Houston player was all conference and only gave up 2 sacks last year. UTEP player was all conference. UConn player was honorable mention. They are also signing the number one OT in the nation. I hope Im wrong, but an OL that gives Sanders time is going to be a scary offense. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Decked said:

LOOOOOOL. Their class is terrible. 

Their transfer class is pretty good - I still think they're going to collapse similar to last year, but it's not really a surprise. They're taking 20 or so transfers each year, and then they'll swing for some big HS recruits. I don't think it'll work but it's also not like they're getting rejected by hundreds of HS kids - they're just not offering that many, and the ones they do have offers to established schools.