*** Matt Rhule Hired as New Husker Head Coach ***

Mavric

25 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Nothing what NPG said is surprising to me.  Rhule and staff felt that NPG wasn't good enough to be on the team anymore, and they recommended he move on and be successful elsewhere.

Players are able to use the immediate transfer rule to their advantage, I don't have an issue with a coach doing the same.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
8 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. Actually it’s a very good thing. They were up front and honest with him. Go be successful somewhere else….and they helped him find that somewhere else at New Mexico. No sense in him taking up room and time here.

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. Actually it’s a very good thing. They were up front and honest with him. Go be successful somewhere else….and they helped him find that somewhere else at New Mexico. No sense in him taking up room and time here.

I never said there was anything wrong with how Matt Rhule handled it.  I just posted it bc if you ever wondered what HC Matt Rhule told him there you go.  It was a shame that we never got to see his talent on display.

33 minutes ago, Mavric said:

No pressure, no diamonds! Of coarse bad things happen. Sometimes some truly awful things. What are one's response though? Are those things or things done to us going to dictate our course? We always, without exception, there's a choice to either produce negative reactions that limit or, responses that elevate us and our team. Feel the sting, empathize with teammates, process it all and then continue improving, relentlessly. 

7 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I never said there was anything wrong with how Matt Rhule handled it.  I just posted it bc if you ever wondered what HC Matt Rhule told him there you go.  It was a shame that we never got to see his talent on display.

We appreciate you sharing the link, but most posters will add some context when sharing a link. You just posted a link. 

• Mavric unpinned this topic