RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Lorewarn said:

Ultimately all this does is make me feel good about our staff's ability to find underscouted talent. We lost this one, but there will be more.

Yeah...but it's still frustrating.  I'm not mad at him and understand the decision.  But, it's still frustrating.  Hopefully, Rhule gets us back to winning regularly and players like this stay committed to us.

• TBH 1
50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah...but it's still frustrating.  I'm not mad at him and understand the decision.  But, it's still frustrating.  Hopefully, Rhule gets us back to winning regularly and players like this stay committed to us.

Very frustrating and a little confusing… like why now? I could maybe understand after the first couple games, but why when we are running the ball well and knowing he would prob be a day one starter?

Alabama…f#&%ers. It’s like when you go to a dance and you’ve been dancing with the hottest girl all night, then to find out you have been in the friend zone the whole time when she goes home with the star quarterback. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
16 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

Very frustrating and a little confusing… like why now? I could maybe understand after the first couple games, but why when we are running the ball well and knowing he would prob be a day one starter?

Alabama…f#&%ers. It’s like when you go to a dance and you’ve been dancing with the hottest girl all night, then to find out you have been in the friend zone the whole time when she goes home with the star quarterback

I can relate.  Patrick Kane took my date home from a club in Chicago.  Only reason I didn't punch him in the face is because they had just won the Stanley Cup the night before... and he had all his teammates with him.  so I let it slide 

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, Scofrosghost said:

Alabama…f#&%ers. It’s like when you go to a dance and you’ve been dancing with the hottest girl all night, then to find out you have been in the friend zone the whole time when she goes home with the star quarterback. 

Eh. The decision could come back to bite him in the a$$.. when he’s transferring because he’s riding pine or gets offer pulled when a higher ranked rb commits. 

• TBH 3
3 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I can relate.  Patrick Kane took my date home from a club in Chicago.  Only reason I didn't punch him in the face is because they had just won the Stanley Cup the night before... and he had all his teammates with him.  so I let it slide 

I mean you gotta make allowances sometimes, amirite?

On 11/3/2023 at 11:29 AM, Scofrosghost said:

LMAO why???  The kids are 17,18,19 years old. Colleges recruiting them is like them chasing girls. They dont know what they want. They think they do until they see some thing different. Have 100 different people telling them what they should do. 

I dealt with this with both my boys with recruiting and where they wanted to go and end up. And they werent even big time recruits.  

I really honestly dont think alot of people understand how the recruiting can impact and play with these kids lives and familys until they have had to sit down and deal with it for 2-3 years and watch it play out.  

On a side note Lacys team is moving on to the 2nd round after their win tonight.

• Plus1 1
On 11/11/2023 at 3:06 AM, BaytownHusker said:

LMAO why???  The kids are 17,18,19 years old. Colleges recruiting them is like them chasing girls. They dont know what they want. They think they do until they see some thing different. Have 100 different people telling them what they should do. 

I dealt with this with both my boys with recruiting and where they wanted to go and end up. And they werent even big time recruits.  

I really honestly dont think alot of people understand how the recruiting can impact and play with these kids lives and familys until they have had to sit down and deal with it for 2-3 years and watch it play out.  

On a side note Lacys team is moving on to the 2nd round after their win tonight.

Thought if he had a commitable offer to Bama, he would've already committed there. Maybe still a chance to land the kid?

• TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]