** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

5 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Lol. Your username is out of order. It should be eXHusker. 

I’m a Huskers fan, donor, and longtime season tix holder.

Additionally, I possess enough integrity to be able to compliment other coaches/players/teams that may not be popular with our fanbase. Talent coupled with a winning mindset is a beautiful thing to witness, wherever one may find it (IMHO).

20 minutes ago, TheSker said:

So if Colorado loses to top 10 teams two weeks in a row after winning 1 game last season some sort of facade is exposed?

To some degree, yes. The facade of being a magical unbeatable force will be gone. “We coming” loses its sting after a few losses. 

Also, the media won’t be sucking D when they are 3-2 and fall out of the rankings. 

Yeah, i’m ready for that. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
26 minutes ago, TheSker said:

So if Colorado loses to top 10 teams two weeks in a row after winning 1 game last season some sort of facade is exposed?

I'll definitely be interested to see how their players react to losing. If they are coached well they will respond well. Time will tell. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, HuskerX said:

It happens to the best of teams. What you do when the unexpected occurs and your back’s up against the wall, reveals character and mettle. 

Ok so do you think they will be able to do the same next week against the best team, by far, they have played all season? They have been exposed in the trenches 3 games straight. They are not there yet in that area. Maybe Shedeur  can will them to a win. He is elite for sure but that only gets you so far if you don't have time to throw the football.

• TBH 1
32 minutes ago, HuskerX said:

I’m a Huskers fan, donor, and longtime season tix holder.

Additionally, I possess enough integrity to be able to compliment other coaches/players/teams that may not be popular with our fanbase. Talent coupled with a winning mindset is a beautiful thing to witness, wherever one may find it (IMHO).

Good on ya. I appreciate that. 

Colorado is just the one school I just can’t with. 

• TBH 2

1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

I'm not sure what is more impressive.  That CU has 200% more wins this year than last in 25% of the total games played or the CU Game Preview thread is still alive with some slandering the current, and prospective, states of their program.

At least send them a bill for the headspace rent.

Well, to be fair…it’s shoved down our throat on every network’s commentary. Rents been paid. 

• Plus1 5