CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's not coming. Most our Nebraska subscription guys are saying the class is a wrap.

If that's the case, it's nice to know we're imposing a 3 scholarship sanction on ourselves.

Aren't a lot of people thinking they are trying to save up a few more for next year? I could be wrong on that.

Yes and no. I think we would have used up all of our schollys this cycle if the players all had wanted N, so in that regard its disappointing. But on the other hand, I think the plan was to save the 5th WR spot that we had originally wanted, and also DW seems very willing to only take one DB this cycle whereas that wasn't the original plan before he was here.

This has me confused. Wouldnt it be smart to sign up to the limit and then use your +3 to cycle as many players as possible through the football program? Whats the benefit of saving scholarships when inevitably we will have transfers/dismissals this spring/summer and still need to sign another 20 players next year. Whens the last time we actually filled up an entire recruiting class including the +3?