BEAT Oregon!!!

admo

OK HB, week three is upon us so let's do this. There are other threads to break down plays, throw around concerns or even derail a topic. But not this one. So please keep this OP to the chant that will grow and grow until kickoff finally comes:

BEAT Oregon!

Fellow Husker fans, this week is an exciting matchup and opportunity for our favorite team - THE HOME TEAM - our beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers - as they take on the visiting Oregon Ducks.

BEAT Oregon!!

So Let's get behind the Huskers all week as they practice and prepare to play their best football of the season.

BEAT Oregon!!!

Let us show our appreciation, our dedication, and our support to the Big Red!

BEAT Oregon!!!!

All week long, the Huskers will be working harder than ever, using their talent, while applying their football skills, their attention to detail, their focus, and their gifts and power to go out and do what we believe they can and will do:

PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE - PLAY WITH SMARTS - PLAY WITH PASSION - PLAY YOUR BEST - AND BEAT OREGON!!!!!

So who's all with me?! Let us rally behind the Huskers and show our love and appreciate to the team! C'mon now! Week three is upon us!

IT'S THE HUSKERS! OUR HOUSE!

IN LINCOLN!! OUR HOUSE!

IT'S FOOTBALL!!! OUR HOUSE!

THE HOME TEAM!!!! OUR HOUSE!

HUSKER SPEED!!!! HUSKER POWER!!!!

GO BIG RED - BEAT OREGON!!!!!

• Fire 9

I'm not even an alumnus or a student of UNL and I already can't focus at work I'm so hyped up for this game Saturday. Flying out Wednesday night direct from Charlotte into Omaha with my buddy and giving him the full UNL experience.

Side note- if anyone wants to open up a tailgate to two out of staters let me know. Going to my brother's fraternity tailgate as of now but not sure how long we can hang anymore :cheers

• Fire 2