** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

You folks do realize that if scott frost is the next head coach this thread will never die.  He will always be apart of the program and since all threads scott frost are merged into this one this thread will never cease to exist.  Any time something is mentioned about him it will be put in here however long he is our coach.  So i dont think we can really count up anymore because there is no stopping this thread now.

giphy.gif

Edited by MacNCheeze
4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

What do you think about these five defensive coordinators?

Brent Venables, Clemson Tigers
Don Brown, Michigan Wolverines
Dave Aranda, LSU Tigers
Bud Foster, Virginia Tech Hokies
Pete Kwiatkowski, Washington Huskies

Any reason other than money those guys even come here.  I would think they would want a move up not a lateral one.  Does anyone know if frost has his own guy or maybe someone who he played with or coached with who can run the d.

4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

What do you think about these five defensive coordinators?

Brent Venables, Clemson Tigers
Don Brown, Michigan Wolverines
Dave Aranda, LSU Tigers
Bud Foster, Virginia Tech Hokies
Pete Kwiatkowski, Washington Huskies

I think Venables is the best out there right now.  Excellent pedigree and gets very excited watching his defense destroy an offense.

Just now, MacNCheeze said:

Any reason other than money those guys even come here.  I would think they would want a move up not a lateral one.  Does anyone know if frost has his own guy or maybe someone who he played with or coached with who can run the d.

Scott has Chinander but the word on the street is that his defense isn't all that great.  We need a good defense. We haven't had a decent one since Bo left.  And no, there isn't any reason other than money that any of those would come here but you never know.  Maybe Brent would like a change of scenery.