** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

He was an O-line player.  In the link there are bios about those currently on the UCF staff.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

He was an O-line player.  In the link there are bios about those currently on the UCF staff.

O-line? Cheap azz Canadian whiskey is messing with my last two brain cells, and they're cousins. Going to back to Wild Turkey 101.

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

With Ruud identified as one possible assistant, and Chinander as the DC, here is what a potential staff could look like:

OC:  TBD (would love Walters but I bet he gets the HC spot at UCF)

OL:  Greg Austin (Former Husker)

RB:  Ryan Held (Former Husker and teammate of Frost)

WR:  Keith Williams

QB:  Mario Verdusco

TE:  TBD/Open

DC:  Erik Chinander

DL:  John Parella (former Husker)

LB:  Barrett Ruud (former Husker)

DB:  Donte Williams

Special Teams/Associate HC:  Jovan Dewitt

Admin:  Meghan Taylor :)

http://www.ucfknights.com/coaches.aspx?path=football

Admin:  Todd McShane...gotta keep him

S&C:  Zach Duval (Former Husker)

easy there, matt lauer.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, FTW said:

If he didn't bow out gracefully, he wouldn't be there tonight. Just goes to show he meant what he said that him and his wife loved Lincoln and were/are comfortable here. Even though it wasn't a fit professionally, I think MR might become a Nebraska fan for life as awkward as it may seem right now.

MR is definitely a Nebraska fan for life.  He's got a well funded retirement now.

Though it sounds like with Oregon State's new hire, the idea of Riley or Erickson joining that staff is possible.

I'd think Erickson would be the better choice.

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

I wish.  I tell you what, I bet our current D wouldn't last 5 minutes under Charlie.  That old bird was tough as nails.  He produced some of the toughest defensive players around.  

The last time Charlie McBride was coaching, our players were toddlers so yeah, they wouldn't last.

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

MR is definitely a Nebraska fan for life.  He's got a well funded retirement now.

Though it sounds like with Oregon State's new hire, the idea of Riley or Erickson joining that staff is possible.

I'd think Erickson would be the better choice.

He could work for $1 a year that would offset his payments from DONU, no?