** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

It's weird to go out to the main Football site on HB.  I feel like I've been living on the Megathread for weeks! But it's been so much fun talking about Scott coming home.  Having that inside information from Hedley has been great!  And just talking about football. I've loved it. 

Guess what everyone:. SCOTT FROST IS :3DN:!  

Edited by ladyhawke
  • Plus1 1
1 hour ago, InOmaha said:

Now we know why Frost left Stanford. Their fan base blows.

Stanford is a small private school that attracts students from all over the country and even world. They have a small alumni base and are professionals living all over the world, being leaders in their profession. The fan base doesn’t blow, they just are small and have other things going on in their lives.  

Not sure if this was posted, but interesting take from the LJS.  I worry that expectations may be too high for Frost initially.  It's really about how quickly the players can unlearn the bad habits from the past several years (including the Bo years) and begin to learn new techniques and schemes.  

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-frost-s-star-should-continue-to-rise/article_aa286eb9-ca9a-5ef2-a5ee-1087aeb9c7f2.html

• Plus1 3

25 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Stanford is a small private school that attracts students from all over the country and even world. They have a small alumni base and are professionals living all over the world, being leaders in their profession. The fan base doesn’t blow, they just are small and have other things going on in their lives.  

Why yes, their 16,000 students are less then our 25,000 students. But their fan base blows because a lot of Nebraska fans didn't go to UNL.

I guess the 45 million people in CA have enough to do without picking college teams. Oh well. If you're a college kid come play for people who will support you or play your conference championship in front of 15,000.

Edited by InOmaha
Just now, ladyhawke said:

Wow. I always felt sorry for Fulmer when they fired him, not anymore.  So are they going to hire Tee Martin? What an incredible mess!

I agree.  I was not aware that the coach he replaced in 1992 felt that Fulmer screwed him over, and a former friend of Fulmer's also felt screwed earlier this year when he wanted to be AD and Fulmer stepped in to prevent him from being selected.  

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, junior4949 said:

He's 66 years old.  Most of his life has been spent in the states of Washington, Oregon, and Montana.  He has a son who will be playing football for Cal.  I just don't see him staying here through 2022.  He was hired to do one thing and one thing only.  It's all but done. 

It'd be pretty boss for Moos to show up, hire Frost, and then be like "ok bye"

• Plus1 2