Re-Watching Games from Last year

7 hours ago, Saunders said:

This is the first summer since 2008 that I didn't rewatch the previous seasons games over the summer. Everything about last season was just so wrong, that there's really nothing to be gleaned from it that will apply to this year. I have picked some random top games that I missed from the season to watch though. Also, BTN in 60 is pretty nice.

I've been watching the last two years of UCF games on youtube instead.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I amazed how much I've blocked out from last season already.  I remember looking really good against Penn State's JV team, and I almost remember something else.

Same here.

Also, I continue to be amazed that people still remember details of the Callahan years. I remember almost nothing of that time period. 

I am just thankful that Riley and Frost put their programs in a position to end up where things are now.  I'm not even mad at Riley, he was 50% of the reason why Frost is here today.  Riley probably had as many positive results as possible to still be fired in year 3, just enough time for Frost to finish his internship at UCF.  

On 7/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, Redux said:

You mean when the mismanaged team that couldn't get out of it's own way finally tripped over it's own feet and succumbed to a far better managed team that it hung with for 3 quarters and had no right to do so?

Zero question who the better team, better managed team and more prepared team was.  But as awful as we were, we still stayed in that game inexplicably for 3 quarters.  Yeah, we probably should have left with a W and had a monkey in a suit taken control of the team at the start of the 4th we very well may have.

I'd run through a wall for that.