Nebraska will beat Michigan

BoNeyard

Special teams is due for a good game.  Our defense should be able to keep UM somewhere between 24-35.  Minimize penalties.  Force turnovers. I believe our offense is ready for a breakout game.  Should be closer than we think.  I really think we have a shot.  Us against the world mentality (for the Huskers).

And I hope they rotate the RB's less this game.  Keep Bell & Wash in most of the time.  They find creases.

3 hours ago, NUinID said:

So far this season have you seen a roll over and play dead mentality?  

Not necessarily roll over and play dead, but apparently there were instances where players were seen leaving the locker room laughing and joking around after a game. Losing has become accepted to a degree. Just look at the difference in body language and tone between Frost and some of the players.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, BigRedN said:

My son attends Appalachian St.  Humbly said, that program is no slouch.  They might not get much respect, but like Troy, they appear to have a better team then our Huskers.

In the end, I fully expect at least a 20 point loss.  My guess is something like 20-45 but a 30 point loss and blowout will not surprise me.  If Michigan makes mistakes then they win by a couple of TD's.  If they play well then it just comes down to how much we self destruct in the Big House.

Still  ... remain calm  ... all is well.  In Frost I trust.

I think Nebraska wins.  Michigan can't run through the Davis'. Harbaugh too stubborn to have a plan B.   And Michigan will underestimate us.  

• Fire 1

On 9/20/2018 at 11:48 AM, BigRedN said:

Too funny.  I've been more consistent then the 10-2, 9-3 crowd.  I've been realistic.  6-6 to 5-7 with a possible 7-5. Since then we lost our back up QB and our starting QB.  We have made the same MR team errors and showed lack of depth and stamina.  

All this leads to your view of Debbie Downer when reality is staring you in the face. Anything can happen, I stated an opinion, just like you did.  If I'm a Debbie Downer then certainly 75% of the fan base on Huskerboard are Red Koolaid drinkers.  In a short time these same folks will turn on Frost before half way through the season.  

No debating spirit.  Just expressing what I believe and see.

You are spot on. It is called reality. I predict 4, possibly 5 wins this year. One of the them will Not be at Michigan. 

• Plus1 2

As one of the newest members on HB, I would love nothing more than a HUSKER victory of the rodents.  However, I can only drink so much Kool-aid.  I will be happy(as well as can be expected) if we just don't get blown out.  We played well enough to beat both CU and Troy, however, we also played poorly enough to lose both games, at home.  Hairball will do everything in his control to blow us out, that, I have zero doubt of.  If we can stay withing 2 scores, I will be amazed.  Hope I get to get back on later, and have a nice big piece of humble pie.   GBR

• Fire 1
17 minutes ago, Mad Foot said:

As one of the newest members on HB, I would love nothing more than a HUSKER victory of the rodents.  However, I can only drink so much Kool-aid.  I will be happy(as well as can be expected) if we just don't get blown out.  We played well enough to beat both CU and Troy, however, we also played poorly enough to lose both games, at home.  Hairball will do everything in his control to blow us out, that, I have zero doubt of.  If we can stay withing 2 scores, I will be amazed.  Hope I get to get back on later, and have a nice big piece of humble pie.   GBR

If AM is 100%, we have a shot. The Michigan offense is not very good, but their D is fantastic. Bunch or a slow AM will have no chance. We also need to do something on ST. We can't score on a top defense if we have 80+ yards to go every series.