*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I think we all need to stop giving Frost the kid gloves treatment here.  If Riley or any other coach had this deficit in Year 1 many would already be questioning the new coach.  Frost does NOT have this team ready to play and we can make all the excuses in the world but this should never happen...ever.  

He's played this team tough in the past. You have to think he has shared his experience

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I think we all need to stop giving Frost the kid gloves treatment here.  If Riley or any other coach had this deficit in Year 1 many would already be questioning the new coach.  Frost does NOT have this team ready to play and we can make all the excuses in the world but this should never happen...ever.  

Gotta agree.  It's gonna take time, but these kids aren't 40 points to an anemic UM O bad....The complete implosion on ST in game 3.......Teams got problems and coaching, in reality is one......NOT SAYING HE ISNT THE GUY, but he's learning too.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am very happy Frost showed his ability as a HC. If Frost had this performance with no HC experience, I would be doubting him.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If players have quit and are nit giving full effort, they should ABSOLUTELY lose their scholarships.

There is NOTHING dishonorable about that.

Buy in or get the hell out.

Yes there is, or have you forgotten that these kids are student athletes, with student coming first? It sucks that these aren't the student athletes we want, and that these kids aren't buying into Frost's coaching, but you don't just pull their scholarship because of it--they didn't choose Frost, and the student athlete and the University have an agreement. 

Again, I'd rather win with integrity. Guess I remember when integrity was something people valued at Nebraska. Sorry you don't understand those concepts.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I just hope we get much better and just continue to run up the score once SF gets his players.  Just molest khaki pants and just continue to get points, don't remove our starters even 40 points up and just pound his squads.

If Harbaugh is still at Michigan, he will get payback for this. Give Frost a few years, and we will curb stomp Michigan

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1