*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, ZTR5 said:

Matt Rhule is a great coach; you all just have to understand how bad Jeff Sims is. He is a coach killer… he looks amazing in practice; but absolute dog piss during the game.

No offense to you all, but every Tech fan is enjoying every one of his turnovers

Okay thanks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Uhm, didn't say anything about his coaching. It's his personality. Sorry you can't differentiate between the two.

His personality.. you know, All he does is exactly what he says he’s going to do — at every level.  He can act however he wants. 
You can call him a douche, I call him a winner.   You can’t handle a guy going and doing exactly what he says he’s going to do and resort to name calling?  That’s a weak move .

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
Just now, BigRedRig said:

Stop the bashing of Rhule.  That’s ridiculous.  Look at his first year records at Temple and Baylor.  He has rebuilt broken programs.  He wasn’t brought in expecting to turn this around in two games.  This game was a disaster, but get serious. 

Correct. I have a lot more faith in Rhule after these meltdowns than Frost. 

He has rebuilt dumpster fires, twice! That is a pretty impressive feat!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, secretasianman said:

His personality.. you know, All he does is exactly what he says he’s going to do — at every level.  He can act however he wants. 
You can call him a douche, I call him a winner.   You can’t handle a guy going and doing exactly what he says he’s going to do and resort to name calling?  That’s a weak move .

Douches of a feather flock together

Just now, huskerfan702 said:

We’ve got some coded racism. Knew that was coming lol

Yup. He seems self-centered and to act in his own self interest... but that's the worst I can say of him objectively, and that describes most athletes and coaches. It seems most don't like his loud personality, and that's a general cultural difference.