*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, ZTR5 said:

Matt Rhule is a great coach; you all just have to understand how bad Jeff Sims is. He is a coach killer… he looks amazing in practice; but absolute dog piss during the game.

No offense to you all, but every Tech fan is enjoying every one of his turnovers

I sincerely doubt he looks amazing in practice.  He looks like me throwing left handed and I'm not a lefty.  

Just now, Scarlet said:

Whelp there go the backup QB savior hopex

Yep. Needed to flush that bulls*** as quick as possible also.

This offense would maybe look good in the Sun Belt conference. But I don't even know how we do better than 3-9 with this pathetic, turnover machine offense.

Let us face it…we simply have zero weapons on offense. The defense might be able to keep us in games but without any weapons in offense, we simply cannot win games. I seriously cannot see us winning a game this season unless the other team just blows it. Rhule is off to a horrible start. We need a big splash win to get some confidence but that ain’t happening.

3 minutes ago, ZTR5 said:

Matt Rhule is a great coach; you all just have to understand how bad Jeff Sims is. He is a coach killer… he looks amazing in practice; but absolute dog piss during the game.

No offense to you all, but every Tech fan is enjoying every one of his turnovers

I understood this after watching his film back in March.

Our old guard has an obsession with rolling out a running QB and a power offense. Ruining us right now.

4 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

Deion's thugs won today.   Here's hoping Rhule can find some that won't lose their eligibility before the season starts. 

Didnt say he was a thug. i Said he knows a lot. you overlook things bud. I would have taken Deon in a heartbeat, But the thugs i speak of are the old ones on the sidelines

Just now, C-4 said:

Yup. He seems self-centered and to act in his own self interest... but that's the worst I can say of him objectively, and that describes most athletes and coaches. It seems most don't like his loud personality, and that's a general cultural difference.

Everybody doesn’t have to be liked. Sometimes people should keep it football. I don’t see a reason to get personal or hateful over someone “not being their cup of tea”

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, secretasianman said:

His personality.. you know, All he does is exactly what he says he’s going to do — at every level.  He can act however he wants. 
You can call him a douche, I call him a winner.   You can’t handle a guy going and doing exactly what he says he’s going to do and resort to name calling?  That’s a weak move .

Are you really this thick? Personality is who you are not what you do. It's a weak move to not see that.

• Plus1 1