*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, LumberJackSker said:

Big difference between him and sanders. Sanders hates to lose and did everything he could to make the team competitive right away, while rhule loves to brag about his "process" of being awful for two years before leaving for a better job.

The more I see of Rhule the more I’m convinced he was a used car salesman in another life. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Deion is not a douche.  He’s now out coached Sonny Dykes and Rhule .  Sorry you can’t deal with that .

I think there area lot of people who see him as a douche and do not think it has  anything to do with race or being jealous.  Hiis personality is something a lot of people do not like.  To me, it does not matter if is he winning or not. He is in the entertainment business and people reserve the right to dislike someone’s act…especially if they are a douche! 

Just now, gossamorharpy said:

It was foolish for me to buy into the hype that we can just run it on them. This o line has been trash for so long, they didn’t deserve that respect

They were running it okay, just the turnovers in crucial moments kill everything. 

Sims cost this team a lot today, more than 13 points. 

• Plus1 2