Matts Viral Speech

5 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

What does everyone think of it, alittle campy.  I thought it was great.  Would love a if we die we die ti shirt.

He’s had some real inspiring speeches. 

Love that idea. Might have to spin some designs up. I’ve been sitting on the domain www.gobigthread.com for awhile.. may have to put it to use… 

The message is strong. Somebody in another thread related it to Urban Meyer and the Gators doc. Which made sense in the differences they showed.

Ultimately, Rhule is asking for their very best regardless of the outcome. He just seems to have a better way of asking for it than previous staffs. The “ culture” he has built is one that, if we perform to our standards and lose, then we have played in a way that is acceptable to have “died by”.

I love it honestly… play with the same fire, whether it’s Jacksonville state or Alabama. Win or lose, if the play is to our standard than the job has been completed.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

I'm with the band.

You know how the people with personal ties to the members of a band think that band is awesome?

Same with craft beers. That triple obtuse super irreverent stout is the best beer ever.

Well, that's who this speech appealed to.

The people whose identity is created, and confirmed by their proximity to something husker.